How has this year gone for your business?? Would you love for 2020 to be better?
Maybe you’ve done ok so far, drifting along and trying to do all the things you think you should be doing. But there’s so many things, and the list keeps on growing. What to focus on first? Are you spending your time or money on the wrong things?
Maybe you’ve just been keeping up with what you’ve always done, but know you need to make some improvements in your business. But what, and how, and when, and…and…it’s all too much so will you stay as you are, if it’s working for now?
Or maybe, you know it’s time to make some plans, find out where your business needs developing, and work out how to actually achieve the goals needed to make that happen.
Whatever stage of business you are at, it’s always the right time to start making some proper plans.?
If you are ready to get the support you need, to move your business forward, then join me in January 2020 at one of my planning workshops, where we’ll work through everything you need to know and do it together.
Both workshops are ?65? (including a light lunch and refreshments).
Thursday 9th January 2020 – Howard Centre, Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6HA – 9.30am-2.30pm
Thursday 16th January 2020 – Redbourn Golf Club, AL3 7QA – 9.30am-2.30pm
What will we cover?
- Learn which areas of your business need developing, and what is working well in your business.
- Work out your vision for your business, and what you need to do to make that happen.
- Understand what steps you need to take, to make improvements in your business.
- Work out where you need to improve how you work.
- Find out where to focus your time, so you get maximum impact.
- Set goals to keep on track, and know what you are working towards.
What will you leave with?
- A business ‘health check’ showing how your business is performing in certain areas.
- A review of your business from 2019.
- A solid vision for your business, and knowing how that will guide your future plans and goals.
- Clear direction for your business, which will help with decision making and cut procrastination.
- An achievable plan, including quarterly and monthly goals, with the actual steps you need to take to make progress.
- Ideas for marketing your business through social media, blogs and newsletters.
- The feeling of knowing exactly what to work on, no more stressing about ‘all the things’.
- Motivation to actually work on your goals and get stuff done.
If you?re not sure what goals you should or could be setting, I will help with that. You will get all the support and advice you need through the session, with the opportunity to ask questions?as you go.
Worried you’ll lose momentum afterwards?
When you leave full of motivation and direction, we want that to continue! There will be support for you afterwards in a private Facebook group, where you can share your achievements, get accountability, and ask me questions. I’ll also be sharing more information and tips on business development, so you can continue making progress even when you’ve hit your goals.
Still not sure?
This is for you if: You’ve been slack with planning and goal setting, drifting in your business and think there’s probably a better way to operate to get better results. You dread being asked ‘how’s business?’ as you worry it’s not as good as it should be, and you could be doing more, if only you knew what. You want someone to walk you through what you need to do, and set out a plan with real achievable steps to take. You’d also like to get out and mix with real people for a chat, as you usually work from home and following online training or workshops just isn’t helping you and your business.
This is not for you if: You regularly set goals for your business and review them (and achieve them!), you know how much money you need to earn and how you’re going to achieve that, and when someone asks ‘how’s your business going?’ you can honestly say it’s great and you’re doing your absolute best. However, you are still very welcome to join us – it wouldn’t hurt to go over some of the tasks in more detail.